I would never expect 5 feet of space @ wal mart.And why talk about the little children like that? They can't help that their parents have not taught them any better.I would have ask them to stop if it were me.
Whoa 5 feet of personal space? Maybe you should hang out in the woods and not walmart. I agree the check outs are horrible at walmart. With 2 lanes open and folks going through the self checkouts with a month of groceries is pathetic. But come on 5 ft of personal space. Thats the dumbest thing to ever expect at a Walmart. And whats up with the deep mountains thing. WTF does that mean? Move to the prairie if you don't like mountain folks. You want be missed.
Champ92 that wasnt directed at.
GO VOLS
I would never expect 5 feet of space @ wal mart.And why talk about the little children like that? They can't help that their parents have not taught them any better.I would have ask them to stop if it were me.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
This place has went downhill fastttttttttttttttttt! Wal-Mart rants are silly as dog POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
Yes I expect space from total strangers when there is NO one else in line and there's 20 feet of empty space behind them. 5 feet is not much different from the length of a shopping cart.
The point being of this particular incident - these people had ZERO personal space. I was being grabbed leaned on and handled.... by total strangers. Regardless of what I'd like in personal space, being descended upon by a group of touchy feely strangers is hardly appropriate for most.
And yes - I did request that they stop the touching and hanging on to my cart. They didn't stop the action, but they did lessen it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I agree w/5 ft. - 3' of cart, me a foot behind it & them a foot in front of it - that's enough room to move. And people hanging around the buggy while I'm checking out wouldn't make me happy, either.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoa 5 feet of personal space? </div></div>
Heh, that's much closer than it is for many, isn't it? I thought the personal space in this scenario was at least about 10 feet for some?
Ok i can understand all that except...the part of talking about the children.It would hurt those kids if they knew you were talking about them being dirty and them being children.Just sad.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
No what is sad is parents who would walk into a public place looking like that MUCH LESS let their kids look like that. Folks, You don't have to have a ton of money to stay clean. I went to school with some folks who didn't have a pot to piss in, but you never smelled them before you saw them. Personal hygiene isn't a stretch. I'd hop in a creek and bathe before I'd let it layer on me.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Agree with ya on that.My point is talking about the childern.Just can't understand that part of it.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
white trash is so funny to watch lol, but then again they are the most job security i have lol
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks